The link above is one of hundreds, maybe even thousands of sites that define your name.
I am so many things and who I am changes slightly day to day depending on what I need to get done and what is asked of me.
In a nutshell, I am a child of God, a Wife, Mama, Educator, Writer, budding Photographer and so much more
I am strong, loving, stubborn, honest, and naive at times, but more than anything else
I am BLESSED & LOVED beyond my wildest dreams.
Here's what the site above shared about me. Some is true, some seems a bit off, but it's FUN!
- As Robyn you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.
- You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.
- You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment.
- However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty.
- You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision.
- This name creates a generally well-balanced and healthy nature, but any weakness in the health would cause problems in the fluid functions, such as kidney or bladder trouble, overweight, or swelling of the legs and ankles.
- Although the name Robyn creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension